10 December 2006

we are one.

[mood | nostalgic]
[music | One - Lee So Jung (RF Online Love Theme)]

i remember a year ago i used to cut classes in college just to play this game. back then, nothing mattered to me aside from this, where everyday from morning to evening before i retire to bed i could hear this main theme playing as the client updates itself.

since then a lot had happened. i founded one of the best, if not the best guild, in the server where i played, directed them to victories, shared in their griefs, scolded them, praised them, led them whenever possible. i saw this guild rise to prominence, saw guilds and friendships break apart, but only the establishment i helped found stood the test of time. loyalty, honor, and courage -- the very cornerstone where this guild was erected on, the vision that i and an honored friend had begun, once, a year ago.

i witnessed the downfall of my race, and i saw how we were almost torn. i kept them together, we kept ourselves together. and finally, in that day over half a year ago, i decided to quit, to reorganize my priorities, and the life that i have shunned in my attention to this virtual world of war and alliance.

but contrary to the beliefs of my peers when i decided to leave, the guild lasted. it became stronger, more powerful, more bonded. this post is meant to thank you that the vision of Gai`alshadar has lived on, stronger than ever before. i thank you for the honor of serving with you, and while my strength has already waned far below your present capabilities, i will always think of you with pride.

rise from your sleep, my children... prevail, children, for the day of Fate. mabuhay ang Gai`alshadar.

this is the lyrics of RF Online's main theme, One, sung by the Korean singer Lee So Jung.

ONE
RF Online Main Theme
Vocals: Lee So Jung
Composition and Arrangement: Cho Sung Woo

"When I saw you for the first time / I knew you are the one.
You didn't say a word to me / but love was in the air.
Then you held my hand / and pulled me into your world.
From then on my life has changed for good / Now I'll never feel lonely again
'Cause you are in my life.

Love / how can I explain to you / the way I feel inside when I think of you?
I thank you for everything that you've showed me
Don't you ever forget / that I love you.

"Love / I know that someday that soon / you'll be right next to me.
Holding me so tight / so I will always be yours,
Although we can't be together now / remember that I am here for you
And I know that you're there for me.

Whenever I long to be with you / I just close my eyes and pretend you're here.
I see you, I touch you, I feel you / like real.
Nothing can change what I feel inside.

How long must I be far away from you?
I don't know, dear but / I know we are ONE."

~DD

5 comments:

freyr131 said...

the long awaited come back of a person who can boost the morale of the guild. the man who led Gai to what it is now, and honorable guild, selfless and balanced.

freyr131 said...

his return was unexpected but no surprising he simply answered the call of a friend, he once again takes the position of leader amongst the elite, as his is now is weak but the elite has their way of becoming strong in an instant so watch out

freyr131 said...

go ZANYUKI,i know the guild welcomes you back

Anonymous said...

wow. your back na pala sa RF. XD

Zanyuki said...

@lenuh
prang, pero ndi na karir mode. XD