17 January 2007

otanjoubi omedetou!

[mood | determined]
[music | Number One - Hazel Fernandes (Bleach Original Soundtrack I)]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA!

yes, it was her 19th birthday today, the 17th of January. she spent the nearly all the daylight hours here at our house, not asking for anything aside from my presence that she said was my birthday gift to her. not that i'd complain; actually, aside from me being broke these days, i really am not in the mood to go to someplace else and tire ourselves out. yes, even if i had the resources to do so. i'd rather be with her and spend some time alone together.

our meeting didn't really went well as planned, because the night before we had some... um, let's just say some kind of disagreement, which she carried over with a heavy heart to the morning. she actually cried a lot over it and spilled all her grief to me (making me cry in the process too), but today i swore to her again as i did over two months ago, that i will never leave her and love her forever. in the end this seemed to mollify her and ameliorate the thing last night, which i inadvertently started in the first place.

Tita also offered to cook up her specialty, the spaghetti, in celebration of her birthday, to which she heartily agreed. and yes, it was heaven, as expected of the treat. anyway, aside from that, nothing much happened today, unless you counted the fact that we discovered a new, shorter route from here to her aunt's place (which only involved one jeepney, one MRT and an FX ride, translating to a minimum of 31 pesos for each of us in contrast to our previous, longer route of 4 jeepney rides and 1 LRT ride, or roughly 44 pesos for each of us).

so that's about it. Sakura had a disturbing nightmare when i asked her to rest and sleep for a while here, but it's probably best not to tell it here. i just wanted her to know, if she's reading this, that i will always be here... forever.

~DD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Just realized that my link didn't go through for Lady Hino--I mean, the girl that I drew once that reminded me of Lady Hino.

Here she is! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/triggilicious/bare_miyoshi.jpg

Transient Dreams said...

Hey! ^_^ I've finally updated my blog. hehe. Just wanted to let you know that I've added your link. *whew... Blogger is being such a pain. It took me almost ten minutes before I could login. Anyway, I hope you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

hmm. disagreement between couple is natural. ganun lang talaga. kami nga ng asawa ko laging nag-aaway eh. LOL.

pero kidding aside.. i think hindi naman materialistic na girl si sakura eh. ^_^ pero sabagay.. may mga iba na talagang gusto eh laging may regalo.. argh. nvm thah. -_-;

pasabi na lang sa kanya belated. hindi na kasi ako masyado maka-net ngayun. LOL. walang time mag-bloghop. ^_^